-1. Provide quality nursing care
2. Perform accurate nursing documentation
3. Attend Continued Nursing Education (CNE) sessions in a month
4. Do effective sales and consumption on regular basis
5. Provide comprehensive nursing care to all medical and surgical emergency cases and Post Surgical cases in critical care Units
6. Perform nursing care based on evidenced based practices.
7. Perform patients admission, discharge and transfer in and transfer out process and provide nursing care appropriately.
8. Participate in physicians rounds and carry out the prescribed investigations and treatment.
9. Contribute towards patient safety and participate in quality improvement programs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time