Roles and responsibilities-1. Provide quality nursing care
2. Perform accurate nursing documentation
3. Attend Continued Nursing Education (CNE) sessions in a month
4. Do effective sales and consumption on regular basis
5. Provide comprehensive nursing care to all medical and surgical emergency cases and Post Surgical cases in critical care Units
6. Perform nursing care based on evidenced based practices.
7. Perform patients admission, discharge and transfer in and transfer out process and provide nursing care appropriately.
8. Participate in physicians rounds and carry out the prescribed investigations and treatment.
9. Contribute towards patient safety and participate in quality improvement programs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Continental Hospitals pvt Ltd
Continental Hospital is a NABH and JCI-accredited facility in Hyderabad offering multi-specialty tertiary and quaternary care services. The hospital has a capacity of 750 beds with 250 operational beds currently. The hospital has Green OT, Level 3 NICU and PICU, and it's known for efficient critical care team. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and medical equipment, as well as the latest communication and information technology.
View Contact Details+