The Role / Position will be responsible for Managing the entire gamut of Hospital Operations and comes with the P&L responsibility.
- An MBA / MHA with min 10 yrs of experience handling the Operations Portfolio of a Large Multi Specialty Hospitals, which is NABH / JCI accredited
- Should have handled the key responsibility of Revenues / P&L
- Should have managed a diversified / vibrant workforce / People Management Skills
- Should have handled projects delivering exceptional patient experiences
- Ability to analyse data, interpret and devise actionables
- Sound Business Acumen with High Result Orientation
- Should have sound operational knowledge of Pharmacy, Purchase, Stores and other key functional Departments
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Corporate Planning/Strategy
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Continental Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
Continental Hospital is a NABH and JCI-accredited facility in Hyderabad offering multi-specialty tertiary and quaternary care services. The hospital has a capacity of 750 beds with 250 operational beds currently. The hospital has Green OT, Level 3 NICU and PICU, and it's known for efficient critical care team. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and medical equipment, as well as the latest communication and information technology. Key specialties include Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Oncology, Orthopaedics and Emergency Medicine.
Continental Hospitals is a part of IHH Healthcare, a leading premium integrated healthcare provider with a network of 84 hospitals and more than 16,000 licensed beds. It is one of the largest healthcare groups in the world by market capitalisation and is listed in the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST. IHH is a leading player in the home markets of Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and India, and in their key growth markets of China and Hong Kong.