The Pharmacy Manager will be responsible to
- Develop and implement policies and procedures. Establish SOP for receiving, logging, dispensing and maintaining / prevention control
- Formulary Compliance
- Implement pharmacy module of EMR systems of hospitals and train all pharmacy employees, nurses and other required staff.
- Implement and train staff in hospital pharmacy in dispensing and develop training manual
- Ensure quality control, risk management and safe practices including timely reduction of third party discrepancies with continuing education and training.
- Work closely with senior management, Medical Director, Nursing Director of the hospital.
- Ensure all control drug policies and procedures as required by state and company guidelines.
- Develop, train and ensure amalgamation on both prescription medication and over the counter medication as per company policy and as required by state law.
- Establish and maintain efficiencies in stocking and dispensing activities of the pharmacy including the pyxis system, pneumatic chute system.
- Implement clinical drugs protocols across the hospitals including staff education on high risk drugs, emergency drugs, antibiotic policy, hazardous medicines, antidotes.
- Implement employee evaluation protocols.
- Taking care of Pharmacy purchases and maintenance of drugs in Pharmacy stores. Pharmacy purchase related activities would be dealt in coordination with the Management.
- Maintain pharmacy accreditation and enlist for membership in national and international organizations including certification process of NABH and Joint Commission International.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time