- An MBA / MSW with min 5 Years of experience in Healthcare (Candidates from Healthcare would be preferred)
- Should have extensively handled the Talent Acquisition Portfolio (Nursing, Paramedical & Clinical) and generalist HR Functions viz.,
- On-boarding, Induction and Department Orientations
- Exposure towards Manpower Planning & Budgeting
- MIS / Dashboards / HR Analytics
- Performance Management System
- Employee Engagement
- Should be conversant in English, Hindi & Telugu
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG - Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Continental Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
Continental Hospital is a NABH and JCI-accredited facility in Hyderabad offering multi-specialty tertiary and quaternary care services. The hospital has a capacity of 750 beds with 250 operational beds currently. The hospital has Green OT, Level 3 NICU and PICU, and it's known for efficient critical care team. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and medical equipment, as well as the latest communication and information technology. Key specialties include Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Oncology, Orthopaedics and Emergency Medicine.
Continental Hospitals is a part of IHH Healthcare, a leading premium integrated healthcare provider with a network of 84 hospitals and more than 16,000 licensed beds. It is one of the largest healthcare groups in the world by market capitalisation and is listed in the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST. IHH is a leading player in the home markets of Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and India, and in their key growth markets of China and Hong Kong.