- Capable of handling Emergency & ICU patients
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Medical Practitioner
- Having Minimum One year of Experience
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Any Specialization
Continental Hospitals Pvt Ltd
Continental Hospitals is a NABH and JCI accredited facility in Hyderabad offering multispecialty, tertiary and quaternary care services. The hospital has Green OT, Level 3 NICU and PICU, and is known for it’s efficient critical care team. Continental Hospitals has a special Health check lounge and a dedicated area for International Patients. state-of-the-art facilities and medical equipment, as well as the latest communication and information technology.
Continental Hospitals is a part of IHH Healthcare, a leading premium integrated healthcare provider with a network of 84 hospitals and more than 16,000 licensed beds. IHH is a leading player in the home markets of Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and India, and in their key growth markets of China and Hong Kong.
Contact Company:Continental Hospitals Pvt Ltd
Address :6-3-1070/1 to 4, Lakdi-Ka-Pool,, Hyderabad, Telangana, India