Designation Registrar - ICUGrade LocationMumbaiDepartmentMedical ServicesQualificationPost MBBS 1 - 5 years Experience in ICU / Critical CareProfessional ExperiencePost MBBS 1 - 5 years Experience in ICU / Critical CareMain Objective of the RoleTo work in Global Hospital ICU and to carry out following duties:-
- Initial assessment of patient
- Communication with ICU consultant and primary consultant
- To follow definitive treatment plan
- To help senior registrar and other seniors in managing emergency event
Knowledge and Technical competencies/Skills
Key competencies Required for the Postion:
- To understand and follow the procedures and protocols of the hospitals.
- To understand and follow the procedures and protocols of the ICU.
- To have knowledge of medico legal significance and policies.
- Co-ordination of patient’s investigations with other departments.
- Taking informed consent form patient and patients relatives for ICU procedure.
- To facilitate special consents like Anesthesia / surgical and other intervention procedures by the respective consultants of the department.
- To show enthusiasm and zeal to learn and master ICU procedure like CPR, ACLS, Central Line, Endotracheal Intubations, and Management of Ventilator etc.
- Computer literacy and proficiency
- Basic Medical Knowledge
- To Maintain and update professional knowledge by attending workshops, CMTS and clinical meetings.
- To converse clearly and politely with patients relatives, colleague, staff and consultants, relatives.
- To have courteous interactions with paramedical and non clinical staff.
- To have passion for achieving excellence and to be result oriented.
- Should be moral, ethical and should have ability to be flexible.
- Handover of all patients with hand over sheet.
- Quick round of all patients to identify acute problems.
- To collect lab reports for the day & update the investigation chart.
- To trace all the previous reports.
- To be on rounds with ICU consultant & fill daily round sheet.
- To attend rounds with Primary Consultant.
- To update the handover sheet after the morning round.
- To make the list of to do list of all patients.
- To follow up “to do list”.
- To fill APACHE Data & get print out of all the patients who have finished 24hrs of admission.
- To take evening round at 4 p.m. & update the progress of patient to ICU consultant.
- To update hand over sheet by 7.30p.m.
- To inform about all admissions temporary or permanent to ICU consultant.
- To inform admission & progress of patient to admitting consultant (From ICU).
Night Duty :
- To take round with ICU consultant.
- To fill all medication charts and write name & signature.
- Write short summary of the day’s event in the summary sheet.
- To update all the investigations in the investigation chart.
- To update hand over sheet in the morning by 7.30 a.m.
- To inform about all admissions, temporary or permanent to ICU consultant.
- To inform about admissions & progress to admitting consultant (From ICU) in the morning.
- Handling of MLC, Death certificates, discharge/ transfer summary and any other documentation related to patients.
- Taking frequent patient rounds and recording same.
- To respect the patients’ rights at all times.
- To perform any additional tasks as per hospital policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Anaesthesiology
Gleneagles Global Hospital,Parel
Contact Company:Gleneagles Global Hospital,Parel
Address:35,Dr.E Borges Road,Hospital Avenue,Opp.Shirodkar High School,Parel Mumabi-400012